Wednesday, 23 June 2010
everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me. you only see what i choose to show. there's so much behind my smile you just don't know
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”
Your body makes you sexy, your face makes you pretty and your mind makes you beautiful
Lets play truth or dare
Or just dare because
Nobody tells the truth anymore
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Just eat it. There's plenty of time to be skinny when you're dead.
Lessons in Life
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's okay to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don't ask, you don't get.
50. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
"A REAL FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN
THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT"
pain only lasts a minute.
pride is forever.
tears are useless.
and courage is fear that does what must be done no matter the consequences
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary
Revealing the truth is like lighting a match , it can bring light , or it can set your world on fire
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail
There's nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
i hate seeing you with her knowing that she has everything i ever cared about
I'm not asking for diamonds,
I'm not asking for the world,
I'm just asking for you to hold me...
And call me your babygirl...
when you're sad and you feel like you need to cry, watch a really sad movie. that way you can cry as much as you want, but when people ask you why you're crying, you can blame it all on the movie
Only in the darkness , you are able to see the stars.
Smile even through your tears, Be Strong even through your fears
I wanna hold you close under the rain,
I wanna kiss your smile and feel the pain,
I know whats beautiful,
looking at you,
in a world of lies you are the truth
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Edgar A. Guest
There is no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bear witness that a man has the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer
Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.”
Don't wait until people are dead to give them flowers
Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end
"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti
Never apologize for your feelings, because when you do, you are apologizing for the truth
Your clothes should
be tight enough to
show you're a woman
but loose enough to
show you're a lady
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else
True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart